163 加中网–加拿大曼尼托巴中文门户网站 | 温尼伯华人论坛

标题: Im happy I now registered [打印本页]

作者: Libby80882    时间: 2021-4-10 02:38
标题: Im happy I now registered
A string that can tighten, captivate, entertain, shock and in many cases allow you to cry. I have already been watching it from ab muscles beginning, for several years now and I won't claim that My business is tired. Not all things are smooth, not all episodes are fantastic, not every plot twists are intriquing, notable and logical, from time to time I even needed to abandon viewing, but, nevertheless, it is probably the greatest game series, confidently maintaining the bar and intensity from season to season.

All of it started so previously with the fact your neighborhood Sheriff exited a coma and found himself in the realm of the apocalypse, where revived corpses scurry about everywhere. And loads of adventures begin - reuniting with your loved ones, finding a rut to live, several betrayals and clashes with folks much more bloodthirsty and terrible compared to the dead.

Positive points:

- quite a few interesting characters, to which team you really touch base, penetrate, with which team you live. Their relationship is intertwined and tangled, like some form of Santa Barbara which is fun to follow.

- entourage: beautiful locations, super-decorations, great makeup. You search and think that this can be the world as soon as the apocalypse. The series just isn't penny, it could please the eye.

- plot twists. All the times of year I did not like was the thinking behind ​​a war regarding the Saviors of Negan and everyone else - several boring episodes with pretentious speeches and poorly staged shootings. But all of those other plot is super, when apparently the authors have nothing to show us, the latest interesting twist appears, characters and problems.

- soundtrack. The primary seasons could not spoil us with interesting melodies, but recent contain excellent tracks, correctly selected for your place and time. They cheer up and highlight fragments, engraving in memory.

- interesting editing techniques. You will find inserts where not ordinary editing is used, but juicy cuts, just like a clip, to music. For the sake of such scenes, I need to revise the series, they sit in memory greater than the greatest action.

欢迎光临 163 加中网–加拿大曼尼托巴中文门户网站 | 温尼伯华人论坛 (http://appdev.163.ca/dz163/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2