163 加中网–加拿大曼尼托巴中文门户网站 | 温尼伯华人论坛

标题: I am the new girl [打印本页]

作者: OliveSchof    时间: 2021-4-11 08:06
标题: I am the new girl
A string that is able to tighten, captivate, entertain, shock and perhaps allow you to cry. I have already been watching it from the very beginning, for countless years now and I will not say that I will be tired. Not all things are smooth, only a few episodes are perfect, not every plot twists are intriguing and logical, from time to time I even wished to abandon viewing, but, nevertheless, that is probably the greatest game series, confidently maintaining the bar and intensity from season to season.

It started so in the past with the point that a nearby Sheriff came out of a coma and discovered himself in the industry of the apocalypse, where revived corpses scurry about everywhere. And then a lot of adventures begin - reuniting with the family, choosing a safe place to call home, many betrayals and clashes with those additional bloodthirsty and terrible compared to the dead.

Positive points:

- a lot of interesting characters, to who you really touch base, penetrate, with which you live. Their relationship is intertwined and tangled, like a Santa Barbara which is fun to follow.

- entourage: beautiful locations, super-decorations, great makeup. You look and assume that this is the world following apocalypse. The series just isn't penny, it could please the eye.

- plot twists. All the seasons I didnrrrt like was the thinking behind ​​a war involving the Saviors of Negan and everyone else - a number of boring episodes with pretentious speeches and poorly staged shootings. But the remainder plot is super, when it would appear that the authors have absolutely nothing to show us, a fresh interesting twist appears, characters and problems.

- soundtrack. The first seasons wouldn't spoil us with interesting melodies, but the previous couple of contain excellent tracks, correctly selected for your place and time. They cheer up and highlight fragments, engraving in memory.

- interesting editing techniques. You will discover inserts where not ordinary editing is applied, but juicy cuts, similar to a clip, to music. As a such scenes, I must revise the series, they sit in memory a lot better than the outstanding action.

欢迎光临 163 加中网–加拿大曼尼托巴中文门户网站 | 温尼伯华人论坛 (http://appdev.163.ca/dz163/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2