163 加中网–加拿大曼尼托巴中文门户网站 | 温尼伯华人论坛

标题: Im glad I now signed up [打印本页]

作者: Libby80882    时间: 2021-4-15 17:47
标题: Im glad I now signed up
A series that may tighten, captivate, entertain, shock and also allow you to be cry. I've been watching it from the beginning, for a long time now and I can't express that I am tired. Not things are smooth, you cannot assume all episodes are great, don't assume all plot twists are intriguing and logical, in some places I even desired to abandon viewing, but, nevertheless, that is one of the best game series, confidently maintaining the bar and intensity from season to season.

Everything started so previously with the fact the area Sheriff left a coma determined himself in the joy of the apocalypse, where revived corpses scurry about everywhere. After which a lot of adventures begin - reuniting with the fam, locating a rut to reside in, several betrayals and clashes with individuals far more bloodthirsty and terrible as opposed to dead.

Positive points:

- quite a few interesting characters, to individual preference really reach out, penetrate, with which you live. Their relationship is intertwined and tangled, like a Santa Barbara that is certainly fun to follow.

- entourage: beautiful locations, super-decorations, great makeup. You peer and feel that this can be a world after the apocalypse. The series isn't penny, it may please the eye.

- plot twists. All the seasons I didnt like was thinking about ​​a war between the Saviors of Negan and everyone else - several boring episodes with pretentious speeches and poorly staged shootings. But the other plot is super, when it appears that the authors have not show us, the latest interesting twist appears, characters and problems.

- soundtrack. The primary seasons wouldn't spoil us with interesting melodies, but the previous couple of contain excellent tracks, correctly selected to the place and time. They cheer up and highlight fragments, engraving in memory.

- interesting editing techniques. You will discover inserts where not ordinary editing is used, but juicy cuts, being a clip, to music. With regard to such scenes, I wish to revise the series, they sit in memory a lot better than the most suitable action.

欢迎光临 163 加中网–加拿大曼尼托巴中文门户网站 | 温尼伯华人论坛 (http://appdev.163.ca/dz163/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2