163 加中网–加拿大曼尼托巴中文门户网站 | 温尼伯华人论坛

标题: Just want to say Hi. [打印本页]

作者: Mikki50R97    时间: 2021-4-15 22:46
标题: Just want to say Hi.
A set that can tighten, captivate, entertain, shock and even cause you to cry. For a nice and watching it from the very beginning, for countless years now and I can't declare that We are tired. Not things are all smooth, you cannot assume all episodes are great, its not all plot twists are interesting and logical, every now and again I even wished to abandon viewing, but, nevertheless, that is probably the greatest game series, confidently maintaining the bar and intensity from season to season.

It all started so long ago with the reality that the local Sheriff came out of a coma determined himself in the joy of the apocalypse, where revived corpses scurry about everywhere. And then loads of adventures begin - reuniting with your loved ones, looking for a safe place to reside, several betrayals and clashes with normal folks far more bloodthirsty and terrible than the dead.

Positive points:

- a large number of interesting characters, to individual preference really reach out, penetrate, with whom you live. Their relationship is intertwined and tangled, like an Santa Barbara that is fun to follow.

- entourage: beautiful locations, super-decorations, great makeup. You peer and believe this is the world after the apocalypse. The series is just not penny, it might please the eye.

- plot twists. All the times of year I didn't like was the idea of ​​a war involving the Saviors of Negan and everybody else - a number of boring episodes with pretentious speeches and poorly staged shootings. But the rest of the plot is super, when it sounds as if the authors have not even attempt to show us, a whole new interesting twist appears, characters and problems.

- soundtrack. The primary seasons could not spoil us with interesting melodies, but recent contain excellent tracks, correctly selected for your place and time. They cheer up and highlight fragments, engraving in memory.

- interesting editing techniques. You'll find inserts where not ordinary editing is used, but juicy cuts, just like a clip, to music. As a such scenes, I have to revise the series, they sit in memory greater than the outstanding action.

欢迎光临 163 加中网–加拿大曼尼托巴中文门户网站 | 温尼伯华人论坛 (http://appdev.163.ca/dz163/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2