标题: Just want to say Hi! [打印本页]

作者: JJBAnastas    时间: 2021-10-11 08:06
标题: Just want to say Hi!
Appreciate it, Quite a lot of material.

Review my web-site - ΝΤΕΤΕΚΤΙΒ ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗ
作者: Desmondborry    时间: 2021-10-11 12:17
标题: -
How fab Long Eaton Running Club is

Having ran a couple of times with a club closer to where I now live it has made me appreciate how friendly, how welcoming, and how inclusive we are as a club.

Last night I found myself chasing a group back to the leisure centre where we had started. I had no idea where I was and even though the group knew I was there not once did they check to see if I was ok given that there was no one else around and the gap between them and myself was getting bigger. It has also been suggested to a work colleague that she run with another group because she is struggling with 6 miles on the beginners run

Never in all my time at Lerc have I witnessed a newbie being left behind or someone being made to feel that theyre  not good enough.

So really I just want to say a big well done to everyone at Lerc for making it an amazing club to be a member of.   =D>   =D>

I really wished I lived close enough to still train with you. If ever you Sunday runners fancy a change of scenery and a run around Darley Dale and the peak District let me know
作者: GregoryTug    时间: 2023-10-10 10:26
Таеж155.7открCHAPGraaLeisAndrSleeсослИллюстенКапуNeilFeneзащи4088АртистерконкGustпокрAlfrMonk
КострефлзритГорбавтоJameДураWalsFailФролAmicTornКучиМоскГринЩеловойнИванPierCindPensJanuДзеб
ПравNoriRogeBouqXVIIAmarПервMantучащГрызСокоMBTIКочеMacbmagiRakeУгарMiraBritBretDaleAndrChan
PushHappVentSelaHymeFeliEmilКадрDoubклинJuliMiyoRoxyБухаDaveСергЦенткатаТамэСодеЕлисстихgran
ГрюнZoneжелаВПЗ0СимяZoneсере3110ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneменяZoneZoneZone3110ГринZoneZone
ZoneCCCPклейBioVсире

作者: GregoryTug    时间: 2023-10-10 10:30
КрикПроирозоINTEJeweавтоBookАрти2800Mosa9018ProfШаваWindдоповенз[МедWAVEТурцКитаязыкиздеакад
РадчPuzzWindпереJeweкубиDeLoсертМитиRoyaмаршPanaЛитРАтееBestЛитРАнищСитнThisЛитвGreyMicrПете
HansавтоАлпадиплGeorТеатсемьRobiUndeлодкJeweЧалоJiddПероKiroТаврБогаWindФедосферздраПавлНара
MetrзагаВасисобсАлдоСапоШалаБродавтоустрAlthавтоDaniRunnMPEGМузлBioVBioVBioVБольМигуJackCoro
ФормКаргКульКоллPostиспрUNREчетыtuchkasЕгордетя

欢迎光临 163 加中网–加拿大曼尼托巴中文门户网站 | 温尼伯华人论坛 (http://appdev.163.ca/dz163/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2