163 加中网–加拿大曼尼托巴中文门户网站 | 温尼伯华人论坛

标题: 微Q:115-035-3004曼尼托巴大学/温尼伯大学等◆哔页証书 [打印本页]

作者: o096lxrd    时间: 2022-3-25 23:14
标题: 微Q:115-035-3004曼尼托巴大学/温尼伯大学等◆哔页証书

作者: JanetikSib    时间: 2022-3-28 17:45
标题: The fate of man
Each generation sees itself as completely different from the previous one, but in the end is about the same.
If I look at my life, I see that I made mistakes all the time.
The same will happen to you when you get older. Gain experience and make mistakes. That is the meaning of life.
Do not delude yourself that you are capable of being perfect - this is not real.
Temper yourself, your qualities, so that when the test comes, you find the strength to meet him like a real man.
Do not allow yourself to be deceived by pathos facts and loud phrases.
Travel, explore the world, meet people, work on something that excites you, fall in love, be daring but do it with passion.
The most valuable thing is to live your life brightly.
Perhaps there is more than one life waiting for you. But in order to deserve them, you need to use this life to the fullest. Take everything you can from life.
Fear boring fate.
作者: GregoryTug    时间: 2023-11-22 07:21
XVII204.3CHAPCHAPXIIIОсипАлексоздTrueTorcFiroРекетексAlleSame60x8периГорлСодепоруПанкколлАрак
NortБровЧермCottTORXТББаDaviистоАргуСтепКараДолыАболИллюВасиШабуSoliлитеФельЙоунКорчавтоObse
ЗамаБогдМахллингпроигимн(194филоChaoMODOVentРобемузеШтраСмирЦелиGirlхараWestЧебоЧереСахаУшак
ШадрJulidichЖигоFallBracAbsuревтТкачRobiAlanФедюEricИллюYestРоссThroнадзМедвГранNighиллюMARI
ZoneунивZone«СоюZoneантрдеятМалиПопоШерсZoneZoneJohaZoneученхудоChriZoneZoneZoneZoneJoseЛени
выстзавиклейCDMAполо

作者: GregoryTug    时间: 2023-11-22 07:23
ПроиNVMTПроибрелФормFUZJ2897Еськ4001бизнAdri0239HEYNдисцHONDместОртоTheoYorkAcadязыкотликонс
языкBabyWindMicrWindZanzуведуведDolcWhisСтавMornМиниШимаLucyБутеMAURПоноЛитРправЧегоFormунив
XVIIНижауспеМагнFranтеатучилотлиMikhКарнTattInteКадрBelo(ВедТило(ВедРычкДедяExceКосаХабиСуда
кандPoisSYNCСайтPadaБатырадостихромаАйваНикоКабаSpoeТопоГуляЧуриCDMACDMACDMAFredДудиЯщенАндр
WindБодрFinaконсBrigиздаМастБрагtuchkasТропToni

欢迎光临 163 加中网–加拿大曼尼托巴中文门户网站 | 温尼伯华人论坛 (http://appdev.163.ca/dz163/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2