查看: 39|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[工作] search promotion why

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

1#
发表于 2022-12-27 01:58:15 | 显示全部楼层

-

Hi All....Why my website not show in Google search results? We did SEO work from last 4 months but still not show my website in Google Search , please suggest some solution to fit it and show in Google Search atleast last pages....Thanks
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

2#
发表于 2022-12-27 02:00:08 | 显示全部楼层

-

Why my website not show in Google search results could be mutiple things.
One reason google not show my website in search result is the websote is new and google has not found the website or any links to it yet. It also takes time for google to spider and index new websites. Try getting links on websites that get spidered by google more often.

Make sure when you buy and register domain name it is for more than 1 year search engines look at how long you register domain name. Are you using seo optimized back links and did you buy web hosting and also set up a wordpress blog to write about your site and link to it.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

3#
发表于 2022-12-27 02:00:28 | 显示全部楼层

-

Why my website not show in Google search results could be mutiple things.
One reason google not show my website in search result is the websote is new and google has not found the website or any links to it yet. It also takes time for google to spider and index new websites. Try getting links on websites that get spidered by google more often.

Make sure when you buy and register domain name it is for more than 1 year search engines look at how long you register domain name. Are you using seo optimized back links and did you buy web hosting and also set up a wordpress blog to write about your site and link to it.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注冊

本版积分规则

联系我们
  • 咨询电话:1.204.294.8528
  • 邮箱:163adv@gmail.com
  • QQ:179091654
    移动客户端:即将开放
    关注我们:
  • 扫描二维码加关注